· This is a Tubing event at Seven Springs, sponsored by Mon Valley Ski Club.
· Saturday, February 2, 2019
· Seven Springs Tubing Park – Top Floor (Not the Shed)
· Registration and Social Hour with food 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
· Tubing Session: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
· RVSP to Evite or Prepay via PayPal by Monday 1/28/19 on the MVSC website.
MVSC Members Tubing Cost, Food Included:
MVSC Members $25
MVSC Members Children 12-18 $25
MVSC Members Children 4-11 Special Rate (See Evite)
Guest of MVSC Members Tubing Cost, Food Included:
Guest of MVSC Members $30
Guest of MVSC Members Children 4-11 Special Rate (See Evite)
· Food: Food and Snacks will be provided, as well as water, soda, and hot chocolate bar! Not tubing no worries, we will be accepting small donations of $5 from members and $10 from guest of members to enjoy the grub.
· What to Bring: Bundle up like you are ready to go skiing! Hats gloves, snow pants and jacket, and warm boots – just remember no ski boots allowed in the tubing park.
· Tubing Rules: The tubing park is open to children ages 10 and older without adult supervision. Children ages 4 - 9 must be accompanied by an adult. Children must be at least 4 years-old to tube. Each person must ride in their own tube. Ski boots are not permitted.
· Chairperson: Samantha Walter, text @ 412-735-4131